See how working 1-2-1 with a local coach will visualise your true potential and will help to implement practical solutions to meet your goals. When you get a coach in your business, it will also impact your life – Click here
The session starts with a discussion on the importance of facing uncomfortable truths. These will either hurt you or give you the determination and drive to win. It’s now up to you to decide which route you wish to take. These truths will pinpoint parts of your business and/or personal life which need to change.
James explores the challenges of change and why it’s an essential ingredient for achieving growth. This is something we all need to strive for.
You’ll explore the following three statements. You’ll then act on these statements to change your life and maximise performance:
- If you’re not challenged, you will never change. Therefore, you must embrace the notion of ‘challenge’.
- You don’t get back what you put out. This means you need to understand the world of marketing. Your business depends on how you attract and engage with your audience. To enjoy excellent results, your marketing skills need to be truly outstanding.
- ‘Where focus goes, energy flows’, so perform at your very best level.
James also explains the importance of 100% participation. Without giving a process, task or routine everything, you will not move forward adequately. To make progress and satisfy your goals, you need to be fully responsible for making change happen. And be prepared to overcome challenges along the way.
Aims of Session:
- To be inspired to address the changes needed in your business and personal life – and then to take action accordingly.
- You’ll start to prepare for challenges, and embrace them, as the journey progresses. These will enable you to learn and grow.
- You will learn the importance of marketing and how to implement this vital tool and skill.
- Acknowledging uncomfortable truths, embracing change and rising to the challenge in order to grow your business – as well as yourself.
- The art of challenging your mindset, so you remain one step ahead of the difficulties that you are likely to face in the future.
- How to make your marketing stand out from the crowd, so that it engages with your audience and yields tip-top results.
- Understanding the term ‘100% participation’ and what it actually means. How commitment and consistency in performance will achieve results that range between excellent and outstanding.
- A guide on how to handle pressure and the need for mental endurance.
- An overview of what it means to level up and how to overcome the various challenges required to take you there.
- A step-by-step guide on how to level up your marketing. How to travel from zero to 100, in order to enjoy outstanding results.
- A clear explanation of what participation, commitment and consistency means for your performance. And why they matter.