If you’re looking to grow your startup in London or expand your business internationally you might be eligible for one of London & Partners’ free business support programmes.
London & Partners – London’s international trade, investment and promotion agency – run two (entirely free!) business support programmes, designed to help London-based startups and scaleups overcome their growth barriers, expand in the capital and reach their international ambitions.
We support companies across a whole host of sectors, such as: financial, business services, technology, urban, innovation, life sciences & creative.
Looking to grow your business in London?
For companies looking to grow in London, the London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme can help you grow your business and boost your innovation, productivity and profitability.
Launched in 2017, the programme has supported more than 1000 companies in expanding their teams, creating jobs, raising finance, launching new products and strengthening their management talent.
Part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF); this free programme offers tailored, impartial advice to businesses based in London looking to develop at different stages of their growth journey. With strategic solutions including mentoring, workshops, business growth advice and opportunities across our London network, we can help unlock your business potential.
The three-month programme consists of:
- A Business Growth Manager: dedicated advice and guidance including a tailored growth plan
- Corporate engagement: collaborate with larger corporates with operations in London
- Workshops and events: opportunities to learn from expert advisers and peers
- Mentoring scheme: expert help and advice from those who have experienced it first-hand
- Local business support: introduction to a full range of London & Partners’ service providers
“The Business Growth Programme gave us a great network and a great platform to shout about our business. The workshops helped us raise funds over the last few years. They provided us with loads of opportunities to grow our business. Go online and apply, it’s the best thing you can ever do!”
Looking to expand your business internationally?
Recognised as a ‘Best in Class’ international export programme by the UK Scaleup Institute in 2020, the Mayor’s International Business Programme helps ambitious scaleups from London’s technology, life sciences, creative and urban sectors to expand their businesses internationally.
To date, we have helped more than 1000 high-growth London companies win business in international markets. Our cohort members have created more than 1711 jobs, completed deals worth over £193m and raised more than £486m investment
Individually tailored towards your business, this free 12-month programme provides world-class support and advice for your international business success, including bespoke, on-the-ground support in your key global markets.
What’s on offer?
- A mentoring scheme: expert help and advice from seasoned entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Workshops and events: in-person and virtual opportunities to help companies scale and navigate the nuances of doing business in different markets
- Corporate engagement: connections and collaboration opportunities with top corporates with operations in London and internationally
- Access to trade missions: the chance to join high-profile, targeted trade missions (sometimes virtual) led by our team of international business experts
Part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), The Mayor’s International Business Programme is also supported by its corporate delivery partners: Ciklum, Globalization Partners, Microsoft, Taylor Wessing and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. These innovative partners are on hand to help you achieve global success.
“The Mayor’s International Business Programme is the most beneficial programme that I have come across for UK-based businesses looking to expand overseas. What was so impressive was London & Partners’ ability to understand our business so quickly, and so thoroughly, and to then fix up relevant meetings overseas. If a scaleup joins any accelerator programme, this should be it.”
Find out more
Companies join each programme in cohorts, giving you a unique opportunity to collaborate and share knowledge with others in your sector.
Applications for the programmes’ next cohorts are now open.
Find out more and apply now to be a part of either programme: https://business.london