Our point is to introduce the acceptance of of failure. Rather than be viewed as shameful or embarrassing, it is instead a necessary experience that often provides the keys to success.
It will be done in a relaxed environment to enable laughter and learning, leaving all-comers with a positive attitude towards the difficult challenges we and our fellow professionals have to face.
Our session format will be:
- 4 x speakers sharing stories of professional failure
- Each speaker will have 7 mins to share their story and lessons learned
- Audience has a few mins to ask some questions
- To provide an innovative and easy way of discussion business failure
- Showing failure as an opportunity for learning
- Banish the idea of difficult conversation
- Mistakes should not carry stigma
- Introducing the idea that talking about failure is crucial
- Stories of business mistakes and epic fails told with humour and empathy
- Introduce a culture of success through failure
- Demonstrate that setbacks will help you grow
- Mistakes will be celebrated just like many others celebrate success
- Encourage ‘no judgement’ work environments to examine things that led to errors